Our Fun Fishing Pond is also fed by the Quarry Beck and is perfect for the novice, young or old! Stocked with our specimen rainbow trout, it offers fun for all of the family, whether you have fished before or not.
If you don’t have your own rod, don’t worry, we have everything you may need. Our friendly staff are always on hand to help you as much or as little as you need. All fish caught must be killed and paid for at our standard rate.
|Rainbow Trout per lb||£3.50|
|Fish Gutting – per fish||£0.50|
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
8am – 5pm
Due to COVID-19 and social distancing, places are limited so pre-booking and contactless payment is essential. Pre-booked time slots 8am-11am, 11am-2pm and 2pm-5pm.
We also offer
fishing parties and
corporate events tailored
to your needs
Fun Fishing Rules
Our rules exist to safeguard our fish stocks and to ensure that everyone has an enjoyable and safe visit. Please read these rules carefully before fishing.
- Over 12 years old it is your responsibility to have a rod license
- Any hire equipment lost or broken will be charged for
- A maximum of two people sharing a rod on the Bait Pond
- All fish caught on the Fun Fishing Pond must be dispatched and paid for
- No running anywhere on site
- All own nets to be dipped prior to fishing
- Please bin all litter and discarded line
- No dogs, except on a lead and under control.
Also as a recommendation we advise that all children use sunglasses or protective eyewear