Our Fun Fishing Pond is also fed by the Quarry Beck and is perfect for the novice, young or old! Stocked with our specimen rainbow trout, it offers fun for all of the family, whether you have fished before or not.
If you don’t have your own rod, don’t worry, we have everything you may need. Our friendly staff are always on hand to help you as much or as little as you need. All fish caught must be killed and paid for at our standard rate.
Our rules exist to safeguard our fish stocks and to ensure that everyone has an enjoyable visit. Please read these rules carefully before fishing.
- Over 12 years old it is your responsibility to have a rod license.
- Any hire equipment lost or broken will be charged for.
- A maximum of two people sharing a rod on the Bait Pond.
- All fish caught on the Fun Fishing Pond must be dispatched and paid for.
- No running anywhere on site.
- All own nets to be dipped prior to fishing.
- Please bin all litter and discarded line.
- No dogs, except on a lead and under control.
MrsH75,Birmingham, UKDecember 15, 2018
They were absolutel brilliant with our two young children. Just £6.50 per child included rod hire, bait, unlimited time fishing and tuition on their kids pool. The staff even came to help unhook the trout and help us to put them out of their misery! First visit our children both caught three fish each - around 2lb each child within two hours - and on the second visit three between them - within three hours. Second visit because a number of fish had been caught that day they put more fish into the pool. For just 50p a fish they also gutted and cleaned them for you too, Can highly recommend.